trax is looking for a Global IT & Information System Manager that will be responsible for building and managing our growing IT department.
The Global IT & Information System Manager will be accountable for defining and delivering information technology strategies and capabilities across the company, be responsible for developing and executing a corporate information technology strategy that drives, builds, and sustains high-performing and cost-effective operations, standardized technology tools and platforms, and effective supplier management with third-parties,will map, improve, streamline and automate processes across all company applications, departments, and offices.
This role enables and integrates business and technology strategies and maintains a reliable, scalable 24/7 global service model.
- Building and leading the formulation of the IT organization
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and roadmap for effective execution by both the IT team and business partners.
- Establish and enforce IT policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards and methodologies.
- Monitor industry developments in IT operations and implement new tools and services as appropriate.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets
- Build strong relationships with departmental leaders across the enterprise to understand their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Establish metrics for IT effectiveness and impact on the organization.
- Establish and monitor IT service levels, both internally and with IT contractors.
- Maintain oversight of IT projects, ensuring commitments are planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Review, recommend and oversee vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services and equipment.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
- Support and serve as a gate keeper for the organization information systems
- 3-5 years experience in similar role in growing Hi-tech companies
- Managing enterprise software applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse business leaders+
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS, cloud-based and outsourced solutions through third party providers.
- Ability to design and manage IT governance across an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or related field, or equivalent.