trax is looking for Product Marketing Director to join our developing team.
As Product Marketing Director you will lead the development of our product messaging and sales enablement content tools, collaboration with our Product Strategy team, lead the value proposition and messaging for our breakthrough computer vision technology and responsible for creating compelling customer-facing contents to showcase our innovations for the retail industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and our buyers
- Identify and analyze the possible impact of competitive product messaging and work with Product Strategy to gain a strong understanding our competitive landscape
- Help us develop differentiated value propositions at Trax
- Create sales enablement tools and content (e.g. product presentations, technical brief, sales scripts, battle cards and other sales tools) to articulate the benefits of our products, solutions and services and train our commercial teams
- Work closely with Product Strategy to support product roadmap efforts (e.g. Statement of directions, quarterly roadmap presentation) and product releases. Draft business cases to support new product development relevant when required
- Collaborate with R&D and Engineering teams to develop customer-facing contents like videos, whitepapers, technical briefs and blog posts
- Present and educate both to internal teams and external press our portfolio of solutions and their benefits.
- Work directly with our creative agency to deliver world-class product marketing assets
- At least 8 years of experience in product marketing or related marketing experience delivering results in a b2b marketing role
- Experience conducting customer research and analysis
- Superior communication and analytical skills, strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience and knowledge of artificial intelligence / computer vision technologies - advantage
- Experience and knowledge of the consumer goods / retail industry- advantage