As trax Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building and managing our marketing strategy for our technology business unit. You will responsible for the overall marketing strategy and partner with our global marketing team to implement an integrated marketing approach to promote the advances of our technology (academic papers, technology milestones and achievements) internally and externally.
Work closely with key business stakeholders within the company, namely HR, Technology, Global Marketing in the planning and delivery of offline and online campaigns that not only positions trax as a technology leader but also an employer of choice.
- Develop and drive marketing for our technology group through the right mix of inbound and outbound marketing activities.
- Partner with our global marketing team and project management of all marketing initiatives as integrated marketing campaigns.
- In collaboration with global content marketing, establish and grow the awareness of our current talent base and trax Careers social media presence and talent communities in the following channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Identify and manage key events, university programs, forums and meetups to drive brand awareness in Israel.
- Manage external vendors to deliver PR and paid marketing campaigns using an assortment of media (radio, print, paid ads, and social media).
- Inform, educate and inspire employees across trax to be “Brand Ambassadors” via ongoing evangelism and training.
- Manage the creation of all printed and online recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, presentations and ads.
- Establish KPIs, reporting, and metrics analytics to communicate value and ROI of our marketing campaigns to key business stakeholders.
- Serve as our trax brand evangelist; establish and maintain relationships with key event organizers, journalists and influencers covering our space.
- Marketing expertise with experience in delivering PR and social media campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience in recruiting, digital and social media marketing.
- Experience in social media management and working with Google analytics.
- A strategic thinker who can make connections across the business and apply them to communications initiatives; anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or related fields.