We have an excellent opportunity for Project Manager to be based in our Atlanta or New York office. Trax is world leader in computer vision for retail, ranking in top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. We target only the largest business in the world and already have portfolio of world's biggest brands such as Coco-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more.
This Position can be located in New York, Atlanta, San Francisco, or Denver.
This position provides both operational and pragmatic support to entire North American region. As Project Manager, you will be reporting to Head of Delivery- North America, the Project Manager’s areas of responsibilities include:
- Understand SLA agreed with the customer/channel partner and ensure that it is fully executed by both Trax and the customer/channel partner.
- Create and maintain required project artefacts including project schedule, training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions.
- Ensure project environment is ready on time including database set up and customer requirements.
- Setup project phases and activities so relevant resources can be correctly allocated in the Trax scheduling database.
- Ensure effective communication between project teams (including internal and external partners and consultants) and the customer.
- Act as primary Trax interface for client project manager, partner project manager, and internal partners (Sales, Product, R&D, Support, QA, etc.).
- Liaise with the sales organization during the sales-to-services transition and with the support organization during the services-to-support transition.
- Obtain input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm/channel partner. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales operations, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Prepare and execute product presentations including live demonstrations
- Create, configure and coordinate Proof of Concept (POC).
- Create documentation required to support the sales cycle: solution diagrams, technical architecture diagram and more.
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering team on product features.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Trax solutions and tools (Trax components and Trax studio) and assist pre-sales/sales in meetings with local organizations.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of SW project management
- Ability to analyze, plan, control, and deliver concurrent solutions to schedule and budget targets
- Demonstrated ability to implement appropriate and consistent project control and reporting processes, provide effective stakeholder management, and mentor and coach project delivery teams
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship, creative mind, ability to think out-of-the-box
- Strong leadership skills, readiness to walk an extra mile in order to reach the goals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Highly organized and efficient
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving Solid verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English
- Ability to present a professional image and to act in the best interests of Trax
- Hands-on knowledge of the software development lifecycle using structured approaches such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile, etc. – preferred
- Knowledge of the retail industry – an advantage
- Experience in Team Management- strong advantage
- Either strong in business domain (BA skills) or strong technical background (technical architect or technical lead) is strongly preferred
- Required languages: English – fluent, in French will be an advantage
- SAAS based experience & Cloud based experience
Trax has been chosen globally as a strategic partner by over 175 clients in over 50 countries. Some of the world's top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel and P&G among others leverage Trax globally to increase efficiency and business growth. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America.