Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The Trax platform enables tight execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices throughout APAC, EMEA, North America, and South America. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
What you’ll be doing?
The Data Specialist position will be based in Moscow and will be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
- Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
- Working closely with the customer and developments team to define, receive and run user acceptance test on professional services deliverable's
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
- Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution
- Responsible and accountable for setup, configuration and maintenance of project reporting and KPI's including periodic analysis of related data items
- Support customer integration process with Trax systems via API
Who we’re looking for?
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and requirements
- 2+ years of experience within a data driven role
- Knowledge in relational DB and SQL – strong advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Also able to work well within a team
- Experience working with information systems
- Solid written & verbal communication skills (in English). Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Knowledge of the Retail/CPG/FMCG industry in EMEA – advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science , information systems, industrial engineer or Economics
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Collaborates well
What Trax can offer you?
- Great working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Award’s scheme
- Goal setting and career opportunities
- Being part of a growing company, who listen to your ideas and want your help to improve and develop our company
“The Health, Wealth and Happiness of our Team is key to our success” – Martin Smethurst, Managing Director - EMEA