Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. This role will focus on tackling issues around how to turn computer vision data into key business objectives, and display those to our customers.
As a Product Manager, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development , QA processes, and adoption across the company.
- Translate user and business needs into products.
- Define the product scope, release phases and planning the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers.
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, Professional Services and Pre-Sale teams as well as other parties.
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- At least 2 years of experience in product management (from concept to launch)
- Good technical orientation
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with dashboards and reporting
- Experience with external API’s
- Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- Experience Sisense- advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent