Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Data Quality Team Manager to join our Retail Products team. This role will focus on developing and managing the systems and processes to ensure Trax is delivering high quality data to customers. This means working with customers, HW engineers, software teams, and operations personnel throughout the world.
Trax is developing a worldwide IoT devices network for monitoring what happens inside of hundreds of thousands of retail stores. You will learn about retail operations and data systems and use that knowledge to create new products that disrupt the current traditional retail environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the IOT systems that will drive the future of retail.
We are looking for someone passionate for Data Quality, has a good understanding of data architecture, and general software development skills. The Data quality Team Manager will build and lead a team and shall be responsible for the following
· Understand the customer data use cases and ensure they are properly reflected in Trax Data outputs
- Writing testing plans and routines
- Work with product managers, operational leads, data science and development leads to create testing strategies and tools
· Lead design and delivery of data quality contracts among teams.
- Design, monitor and maintain QA reports, KPIs & quality trends
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the development and operational teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
· Jointly leading acceptance tests with the customer - presenting the reports outcomes and insights – addressing the operational customer needs and presenting the value in Trax solutions
- Support customer inquiries on data quality issues and data consumption
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sr Data Quality Team Buidling/Management related roles
- Strong experience in data quality value, processes, approach and tools
- Ability to create documented standards and procedures for others to follow
- Familiarity with data modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English – Must
· Knowledge in SQL / Other Data Tools
· Excellent Excel Skills
· Customer centricity orientation
· Problem solver, always seeking to sharpen their skills and grow their knowledge
· Willingness to travel customer sites overseas